A Transformational Tour of Egypt
A tour designed for personal exploration with healing sounds & meditation
Coming soon, date to be determined
Join Dr. Thomas Allen, Ph.D., creator of the Acoustical Pyramid’s transformational sounds and Marianne Splenda, Trustee, Edgar Cayce’s A.R.E Board of Trustees on a uniquely experiential tour of Egypt arranged by Mohammed Fayed, eldest son of Egyptologist Ahmed Fayed.
The Acoustical Pyramid Transformational Tour Egypt includes:
- Roundtrip flight from New York (JFK) to Cairo and back
- An escort through customs, an Egyptian Tourist Visa and transportation to the hotel in Cairo
- Hotel Accommodations, Transportation, and Meals as outlined on the Itinerary
- A private 2-hour visit of the Great Pyramid where you can experience the King’s Chamber with sound, chanting, meditation and perhaps lie in the sarcophagus
- A sunrise viewing of the Sphinx and Pyramids on the morning of the Spring Equinox (March 20).
- Watching the Sound & Light Show on the Pyramids from the rooftop terrace of a private home in Cairo that will also provide authentic local food
- Guided tours of the Giza Plateau, Valley Temple, and the famous Egyptian Museum
- Guided tours of Old Cairo including: The Hanging Church, Abu Serga Church, Ben Ezra Synagogue, and Amr Ibn Mosque
- Guided Tours of Valley of the Kings, Saqqara, Abydos, Dendera, and the Temple of Hatshepsut
- A Nile river boat cruise with guided temple tours of Luxor, Edfu, Kom Ombo, Philae Temple, and the unfinished Obelisk.
- A visit to an authentic Nubian Village
- A felucca boat ride
- A Visit to Abu Simbel and more.
We are offering this complete all-inclusive journey at just $4,750 per person with additional options for upgrading hotel accommodations to enjoy early arrival, additional space, or special views (like a view of the pyramids). For those of you that would prefer to find your own way to Egypt, we also offer the Land Only package that excludes the international flight to Egypt and tourist visa for $3,750 (plus any of the previously mentioned hotel upgrades).
There are many advantages to traveling with a group on foreign adventures including lower cost, expedited processes (like visas), great guides, and priority access to sites. We have deliberately kept this group relatively small (about 20 people) so we can appreciate the advantages of group travel while ensuring that everyone can enjoy a personal and intimate spiritual experience.
Save your spot on this unique journey! Register and place your $500 per person deposit with PayPal or any major credit or debit card.
Within 24 hours of your registration, you will receive information on how to complete your tour reservation including enrollment forms, personal information forms, travel arrangement forms, and instructions on how to complete your reservation payments. Full payment must be received by January 10, 2020 in order to finalize your reservation. Prior to travel we will also provide travel tips, a packing list, a recommended reading list and other helpful travel guidance to smooth your journey and ensure a successful and memorable Transformational Egypt Tour!
If you have questions, about the Registration or Payments contact:
For specific questions about the Egypt Tour or the Itinerary contact:
Voice Mail: 510-528-4407